Bug Teleport after a new ship is spawned

Cyberknight

If you quit the game on another island then relaunch the game and spawn ship in the world the place you were when you left the game will be the place were your character teleport when you spawn a ship. Found in 0.13.103

Grimreafa

If you quit the game on another island then relaunch the game and spawn ship in the world the place you were when you left the game will be the place were your character teleport when you spawn a ship. Found in 0.13.103
yeah that function is great its how i get my island pics with ship

Darwindz

I believe it is intended that you should always return to the grapple test area the same place you left. Would prefer it otherwise?

Grimreafa

I believe it is intended that you should always return to the grapple test area the same place you left. Would prefer it otherwise?
Not sure because normally in online games where you log is where you will spawn so i guess its something they don't need to take out only to implement it back in the future. And also i like to take pics on the ship island looking down to the starter island to see what my builds look like in game and not gonna lie its really hard getting up to that island now takes a fair few attempts so spawning there saves a bit of time. But if its not intentional then yeah it should be changed

Cyberknight

I reported it because it happens when spawning ships obviously spawn where you logged off is the right thing to do