rhoan_dat_cool_cat!@ to you only

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevaad

You said “Srila Prabhupada ( aka real mother )...” This Srila Prabhupada guy studied at a Christian college and graduated with a philosophy degree. So you are saying that real mother is a whore because he is a philosopher.

but is he pushing your christian colleges pseudo nonsense, like of evolution ? ( pseudo version of darwin which he stolen from vedic literature ? ) moon landing farce ? big bang etc things ?

if not than how he is whore ? huh? after saying it that there is father instead of all these pseudo hoaxes ? huh?

and now if there is anyone who is slut with my cock into her deep throat than it is you ( randi madar chod neech rand )

but i wonder that it can effect you varna sankars, being lowest of mankinds nothing can effect you. because who can wash the stool ? huh? who can ? ( shameless whore )

sevaad

Cyberknight@ if there is anything or anyone who is dumb than it is you ( moron ) who dont have guts to admit the truth even that he is following some whores.​

anyways who can wash the stool ? it can be flushed only, so also undesiranble burden or man like you cannot be corrected but yet fun is amazing, HEY! we are intelligent.

what an joke it is that you are intelligent ? really ? i cant laught at it. because it is not very interguiging.

sevaad

what an amazing civilization it is, that they cannot even defend themselves in spite of having so much so called pseudo education.

and requires the help of mods and admin to maintain there scissor philosophy after being completely smashed in there nonsense.

The weird thing is that 31% of the worlds population believes in Christianity. To say that is a hoax would be quit stupid. What is more logical; a third of the population is correct or you. I am going to go with the safer bet and stick with my beliefs. Also things like the Big Bang and evolution tend to go against the grain of Christianity but evolution is real because it is still happening. And to fake the moon landing, you would need lasers to recreate the lighting. But lasers back then where giant and it would of been easier to put a man on the moon then to fake it.

sevaad

The weird thing is that 31% of the worlds population believes in Christianity. To say that is a hoax would be quit stupid. What is more logical; a third of the population is correct or you. I am going to go with the safer bet and stick with my beliefs. Also things like the Big Bang and evolution tend to go against the grain of Christianity but evolution is real because it is still happening. And to fake the moon landing, you would need lasers to recreate the lighting. But lasers back then where giant and it would of been easier to put a man on the moon then to fake it.
yes, one room ( or species ) is turning into another room ( or species ) how practical. very impressive! still pseudo modern fools ( like you ) can prove it in science lab that how one room turns into another room. ( waha! moron )

since darwin stolen this theory of evolution from the vedic civilization and british government helped this whore and idiots like you who are brainwashed will follow it,

so you go on following some whores and i have got my authority. to whom you called whjat ? an whore ? than what you will be? ( cunt ) huh? and what your losy vaginas whore would be called ? huh? chaste `1 ? who enjoys the most ? and gives most milk ? huh? really ? impressive! how practical.

broken whore now fuck off. because you can bring nothing rational instead of fingering your vagina in front of me. ( madar chod rand ) fuck off from here. HUT!

Your a pretty silly goose. How many people in the whole wide world believe in real mother? And you missed the message where I said watch the language, next reply, try not using profanity.

sevaad

Your a pretty silly goose. How many people in the whole wide world believe in real mother? And you missed the message where I said watch the language, next reply, try not using profanity.
fuck off whore, HUT ( varna sankar ) you are now broken man.

but i wonder that being varna sankar it would effect you at all.

Could of tried a little harder on the no profanity part and we should stop talking about this religious stuff. I can see that you spend a lot of effort into defending what you believe in and I can respect that. Some things I disagree with but I won’t try to change you. I wish you a great time on this forum and maybe hear some of your ideas about the game that has brought us both together.

Status
Not open for further replies.