ship builder suggestions

haunraena

a few small thing i thank that will allow for some ease of use and more design options.

1. mirror mode /system will help with large builds (measuring tool is nice but i feel its very limited when it comes to larger ship with lots of beams and points)

2. curved beams (more of a cosmetic thing bit i feel that it will allow for more unique ship designs)

3. toggle for grid visual (something to allow players to see the grid there snapping to)

4. engine place holder for ship building (allows for players to design spots on there ships for them)

5. reactor / power source place holder (allows for players to design there ship around this key structure)

6. helm/pilot seat place holder (as with 4 and 5 allows players to design this part of there ship around its size and shape)

7.(more for finished ship builder) glass panel material ( as leaving gaping holes in you ship is probably a bad idea)

8. (also more for finished ship builder) iris door style as well as normal doors (iris doors make great exterior doors)

these are my suggestions and by no means required although i feel like they will be a great addition to the ship builder and the game.

(I am Full Frontal on steam and also posted this there)