What, What!

Howdy partner, just me your friendly neighbour Voids Adrift enthusiast. I like this game so much I have make a group to counteract the evil of the Grey Legion. Check it out it is called The Cool Cats, scroll all the way down and it will be there, can’t miss it.

TheShadowSage

GSA, I am unfamiliar, please enlighten me.
I'm the leader of the former Glorious Sky Armada, we're a group that flew together in large fleets and participated in glorious fleet v fleet battles! We've encountered explorers, soldiers, archeologists, scientists, traders, bartenders n cooks, and even pirates! We've blown away everyone else that would try griefing us or other players. Wherever we flew, we had a large presence.

I'm the leader of the former Glorious Sky Armada, we're a group that flew together in large fleets and participated in glorious fleet v fleet battles! We've encountered explorers, soldiers, archeologists, scientists, traders, bartenders n cooks, and even pirates! We've blown away everyone else that would try griefing us or other players. Wherever we flew, we had a large presence.
I love the part where you blow away anyone that griefs you or more important others! Sounds like a great faction.