BOW

Brandon

BOW or Bringers of War is just a clan that wants to be on top, BOW doesn't fight starters that can't defend themselves(unlike NOW), we wait until they build up. Then we destroy every last piece.
So like join or die :)

Topcode

BOW doesn't fight starters that can't defend themselves(unlike NOW),
of course, BOW talking about stuff they don’t know. NOW already has plans, and they don’t involve the cradle. NOW places honor on civility. Which includes not trying to attack in a safe zone (it’s also just generally a bad idea)

of course, BOW talking about stuff they don’t know. NOW already has plans, and they don’t involve the cradle. NOW places honor on civility. Which includes not trying to attack in a safe zone (it’s also just generally a bad idea)
Both of you are fools! The “Cool Cats” are the obvious choice. Not only have we been here longer than these two clods above me, but also you will get a +10 charisma with the cool cat perk. Join the fight against tyranny and seal clubbing!

Discord:

Both of you are fools! The “Cool Cats” are the obvious choice. Not only have we been here longer than these two clods above me, but also you will get a +10 charisma with the cool cat perk. Join the fight against tyranny and seal clubbing!

Discord:
I would like to say that I like BOW better, but starting the fight is not the answer so I will gladly sink you two in the skies.