I'm The Shadow Sage

TheShadowSage

Hey everyone! Glad to see some old members from Worlds Adrift as well as from the Glorious Sky Armada here! I'm terribly sorry to hear about the fall of WA, and the struggle its been to find a game that can fill the void. Alas, we are here working together with the guys from Zaviinet Studios to create this entirely new player driven video game development project and I cannot be more excited to see its constant progress with you all! I was very skeptical since I stumbled upon rumors of VA developing on a Facebook page, and I'm certainly glad to have made it this far cause the hype keeps getting better! I have a background in electronics, and I'm hoping to gather more skills so I can eventually become an indie developer myself and just make games for a living. Working alongside the devs has brought a lot of insight into digital painting and sketching which I'm hoping to expand more on. So I'll definitely be using the forums to build up a starting portfolio for the art I draw and the content I create for VA and for the GSA. I play all sorts of games! From old school duck hunter to our more notable titles nowadays, I like to have fun whether in an adventure, a fight, or a crazy maze run! I wanna see what the future holds in store for us all here in VA!