Ship Maintinence - jpdawg

Lazy Bonez

a lot of games have this problem: not having anything to do while going from point A to point B due to the structuring of the game world. you can fix this with having maintenance for your ships, small things that wont matter much in combat (i think) that you can do semi-quickly while going from island to island, such as calibrating your float core, untangling the sails (if any) and tuning engines, if you fail to do these for a long time, it could cause the ship to not work as well, to the point of just falling out of the sky if you ignore it entirely
copy pasted with permission form jpdawg from the ZaviiNet discord

a lot of games have this problem: not having anything to do while going from point A to point B due to the structuring of the game world. you can fix this with having maintenance for your ships, small things that wont matter much in combat (i think) that you can do semi-quickly while going from island to island, such as calibrating your float core, untangling the sails (if any) and tuning engines, if you fail to do these for a long time, it could cause the ship to not work as well, to the point of just falling out of the sky if you ignore it entirely
copy pasted with permission form jpdawg from the ZaviiNet discord
I think this is both a good and not so good of an idea. Good because it could be like maintaining your guns in red dead but not so good because it might become monotonous.